Road Risks Insurance

Motor trade road risk insurance will cover the driving of any vehicle owned by the insured or any vehicle in their custody or control in connection with the policyholders motor trade business.

Driving can be restricted to a named driver basis both for motor trade & social, domestic & pleasure purposes, but is also available on an any authorised employee or any driver basis of cover for either purpose.

Please note if road risks is taken in isolation & not part of a wider motor trade combined policy it is likely that vehicles will not be covered at your trade premises, which includes your home if you trade from home.

The cover for motor trade road risks can be extended upon request to include :-

– Windscreen cover.
– Named Friends & Relatives Extension.
– Unnamed Friends & Relatives Extension.
– Courtesy Loan/Hire – Contingency cover.
– Courtesy Loan/Hire – Full cover.
– Additional Business Use (Other than motor trade).
– Accompanied Demonstration of sale vehicles.
– Unaccompanied Demonstration of sale vehicles.

Some road risks only policies will restrict you to driving a limit per vehicle.

Road Risks Insurance

We like to think we are very competitive, however we will never sacrifice cover just to save a pound. You need to be covered correctly, to do that you need to speak with people that understand your business, people who have insured businesses just like yours for many years.

Ask us how we can provide your business insurance cover at the most competitive prices, Call us on: 0330 058 0264

You may also be interested in: Hire Car Insurance