Motor Trade Property Insurance

From single properties, large portfolios, office and tower blocks through to commercial properties of all sizes, our Motor Trade Property Insurance will cover your needs.

Insurance for all Property Types

Whatever type of property you have, we have a wide range of insurers offering top quality covers at very competitive rating. Building Insurance, Loss of Rent, Subsidence, Contents, Property Owners & Employers Liability – Choose your covers to fit.

Essentially the property part of a motor trade insurance policy is little different to the needs of any other business, however there are specific sections that are included very specifically for the motor trade.

Motor Trade Property Insurance

Call us now to review your insurance requirements, speak to the experts, expert advice and quality insurance products from one of the regions specialists.

Property Damage

Probably better known as material damage, may also be of interest as this provides cover for your property such as the machinery, plant, fixtures & fittings, your hand tools, your stock of parts and consumables etc and more specifically under a motor trade insurance policy both yours and your customers vehicles

Call us on: 0330 058 0264

You may also be interested in: Building Insurance