property damage insurance for motor trade

Material Damage Insurance – Motor Traders Insurance

Material Damage can be a rather confusing phrase, its really simple though and general means property damage, your building, machinery and plant such as ramps, spray booths and your tools and equipment.

What should I be insuring

Contact us today to review your insurance requirements, speak to the experts, expert advice and quality insurance products from one of the regions specialists in Automotive Insurance needs.

Material Damage

Call us on: 0330 058 0264

You may also be Interested in: Building Insurance